AntiFreeze.NET - the network connection monitoring and diagnostic tool. The main goal of the application is to permanently monitor network connection and issue notices when something go wrong. Any of the diagnostic tools can be launched by a few mouse clicks.
AntiFreeze.NET will require no attention until you need it or something happens.
- Connection quality monitoring and showing it graphs in real time.
- Gathering statistics of network traffic and connection quality.
- Fast and easy network information obtaining (DNS, UPnP devices and others).
- Tray icon style interface which doesn’t clutter up your taskbar.
The BrokenURL is Windows URL router. When something tries to open URL, the BrokenURL will ask you what to and in what exactly browser to open it. Any URL opened from external apps (installers; uninstallers; even IM messagers like Skype and other similiar) are in control now.
- "Open URL with" browser selection dialog.
- Private tabs support for all browsers.
- Presets for usual browser choices for different sites and URL source apps.
- Shorteners support to reveal the original URL.
Control how you open the URLs!
The main goal of the Obfuscar Mapping Parser is parsing Obfuscar's output (original-obfuscated mapping files) and deobfuscationg stacktraces created from obfuscated applications.
- Parsing Obfuscar mapping files.
- Exploring and search in classes tree.
- Deobfuscation of the stacktraces.
- Analysis of items were missing in mapping and failed to deobfuscate.
All copyrights to the "Obfuscar" name are reserved to its author.